Happy New Year, Poop Deck Community!
Not gonna make a long post here, but every year people make resolutions, right?
I have declared my loathing for resolutions, so this year I think I am making anti-resolutions. Here are a few:
1. I’m going to gain weight. At least 50 pounds.
2. I’m going to watch more television.
3. I’m going to spend less time with my family and friends.
4. I’m going to exercise less.
5. I’m going to read less.
6. I’m going to eat fewer veggies and fruits.
7. I’m going to blog less.
8. I’m going to read less.
8. I’m not going to learn to count better.
9. I’m going to engage fewer interesting people.
10. I’m going to become a worse person.
I’m postulating a few things here-
1. I don’t keep resolutions.
2. I hate resolutions.
3. If I resolve to become worse and I don’t keep resolutions ergo I will become better.
4. I needed something to write about resolutions and I hate resolutions.
5. I don’t actually believe that this year will stink, but more people will read a negative title- So Ha!
6. I have a picture of bacon. Most people like bacon.
So at any rate, Happy New Year. If you make resolutions, I hope that works for you. If you make anti-resolutions, I hope that works for you as well.
Stay tuned to the Poop Deck because we have more fun planned ahead.
That’s all for now…Captain out.